Welcome!

Come read about my third trip to Washington, D.C., and my competition in the 2013 Scripps National Spelling Bee!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day One: It begins...

Yes, you read right - this post is going up at 5:00 in the morning!!

Within the hour, we'll be leaving on our trip... *yawn*

I will say that I'll provide all competition reports here, as well as any media coverage details (there's a Herald Bulletin article that'll be coming out in the next few days) for your reading enjoyment.

Not very much to write now, so I guess you'll be hearing from me later!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Sunday school! Have fun, be safe! We will be praying for you! question....question of the day...question....if you could snap your fingers and go anywhere where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question... um... I would say DC, but I'm already here. :)

    ReplyDelete