Welcome!

Come read about my third trip to Washington, D.C., and my competition in the 2013 Scripps National Spelling Bee!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

T+7 days: Saturday - Wrapping it Up (Well, Really Sunday)

As you may have guessed, this is my last blog post. *sigh* We went to the airport yesterday and flew home to Indianapolis, where Kirkpatrick Express Taxi Service was waiting to pick us up. Now we're home and all that. Some things before I sign off, though.


No pictures for this post (we didn't have any good ones). Also, my two picks in the Bee (for those who didn't watch the finals) finished 2nd and tied for 3rd, and I never actually set foot on Hoosier soil yesterday (only pavement). That's pretty much all my extra information.


If I make it to the Bee next year, this will (probably) be my blog then too. I doubt I will post much till then - well, spelling season in general. I will update you on my progress in the 2012 Bee, from classroom to the Nationals. Wish me luck, thank you everyone, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment