Welcome!

Come read about my third trip to Washington, D.C., and my competition in the 2013 Scripps National Spelling Bee!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Here We Go!

Here we are again - two years later, and I can finally use this blog again!  Yes, it's true - if you haven't read already, I am officially participating in the 2013 Scripps National Spelling Bee (story here)!  (And for the record, yes, I can spell hydraulic.  It's a long story.)

And I've slightly changed the design for this year - hope everybody likes it!

The National Bee will be held in the week of May 27-31, so I have quite a bit of time to study.  Here's hoping for a good showing in May!

If you want, you can feel free to read about my escapades two years ago to wile away the days until we really get going here.  :)  But until then, we'll just have to kill some time, won't we?  Akeela and the Bee, anyone?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete